- South Florida Business Journal - CEO of the Year to Frank Frione
- Construction Industry Business of the Year
- Associated Builders and Contractors Business of the Year
- South Florida Business Journal - Small Business of the Year
- South Florida Business Journal - Book of Lists Largest Engineering Firms
- American Institute of Professional Geologists (AIPG)
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Construction Association of South Florida (CASF)
- Construction Executives Association (CEA)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- American Concrete Institute
- American Society of Non-Destructive Testing
- Building Industry Association
- Building Officials Association of Florida
- Cape Coral Construction Industry Association
- Collier Building Industry Association
- Concrete Materials Engineering Council
- Florida Association of Environmental Professionals
- Florida Groundwater Association
- Florida Transportation Builders Association
- National Association of Environmental Professionals
- International Code Conference
In addition to our professional services, GFA has been actively involved for over twenty-three years in numerous community charity organizations.
The Haven is an alternative home for boys located in Boca Raton, Florida.
GFA, along with the support of our generous team-members, continue our commitment to the Haven with annual financial contributions. In addition, Mr. Frank Frione (CEO) and Mr. Frederick Kaub (President) are both mentors to the young men in the comprehensive program.
GFA has also been a sponsor the Haven's annual trips to Universal Studios, as well as actively participated in annual fundraising campaigns for holiday gifts. Furthermore, GFA helped coordinate a national petition campaign to reinstate Florida funding the $17 million necessary to fund the RTI and Independent Living programs.
Junior Achievement of South Florida
Junior Achievement of South Florida was founded locally in 1959, and served just 373 high school students during its first year. As of 2011, programs now span grades K-12, with age-appropriate curricula designed to teach elementary students about their roles as individuals, workers, and consumers and to prepare middle grade and high school students for key economic and workforce issues they will face. Junior Achievement programs reaches over 45,000 Broward and South Palm Beach County students during the school year.
Humane Society of Broward County
- Harley Dog Days Sponsor
Hurricane Katrina Support
- $20,000.00 coordination effort to transport goods to the Gulf Coast, one week after Hurricane Katrina, through an alliance of business leaders in south Florida spearheaded by A.J. Cheponis of Symmetrical Stairs, Inc.
Construction Association of South Florida (CASF)
- GFA has actively participated in the Annual CASF Charity Golf Classic for the last 5 years.
- 100% of the financial proceeds go to the Junior Achievement of South Florida & the Children's Aid Club.
- In the past 5 years, over $500,000.00 has been distributed to these organizations through the proceeds raised from this annual event.
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Frank Frione was a co-founder of the ABC Fishing Tournament.
Florence Fuller Child Development Centers, Inc. (FFCDC)
In 2011, Frank Frione was honored as a Tiffany Outstanding Volunteer of the Year nomination finalist. The award honors men who have improved the quality of lives around them through their work with non-profit groups.
Florence Fuller Child Development Centers, Inc. is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit offering affordable childcare, quality preschool (including the only Head Start and Early Head Start programs in Boca Raton), enriched afterschool and summer camp for low-income families. Comprehensive support services include a food program providing two-thirds of the children's nutritional needs, medical screenings and a clinic where mildly ill children are cared for by a registered nurse, alleviating the need for parents to take time off work. FFCDC is fully accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), is a Gold Seal childcare center, carries four-star ratings from the Palm Beach County Quality Improvement Rating System, and is accredited by Non-Profits First (formally the Center for Non-Profit Excellence). They have a four star rating from Charity Navigator.
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International (JDRF)
Mr. Fred Kaub serves on the Board of Directors of the South Florida Chapter of The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International (JDRF).
The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International (JDRF) is the worldwide leader in funding research to cure type 1 diabetes, an autoimmune disease that strikes children and adults suddenly and lasts a lifetime. JDRF is the leading funder and advocate of type 1 diabetes science.
Other charitable contributions include, but are not limited to:
- Children's Aid Club
- Daniel D. Cantor Senior Center
- Boca Raton High School Booster Club
- Junior Achievement, Business Hall of Fame Sponsor
- Advent Lutheran, Boca Raton
- Habitat for Humanity
- Florida Atlantic University, Athletics
- Children's Home Society
- Boys & Girls Club
- Covenant House
- Horses for the Handicapped
- Jack & Jill Children’s Center
- Dan Marino Foundation
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Port Salerno Elementary School
- Lance Preston Football Memorial Fund
- The Classic Foundation
- All Acreage Athletic League